Whether it’s welding, software development, or dancing, I've probably been involved in some version of it. I've architected modern global scale apps, mobiles experiences and led teams on hundred million dollar projects. I bring experience with process and tools improvements, configuration and growth management. I currently split my time between NY and Seattle! - If it's at all interesting to you... this site is currently hosted on AWS using terraform (all the infrastructure), Drone CI (CI tool for CI/CD, a project I've been contributing too), Rancher 2.x with K8s , Spot instances (Cheaper AWS hardware), Docker (Simple ngnix), and probably more ;) Yes overkill for this but considering the content took longer then anything else probably worth it :)
LinkedIn has most of my updated information. However currently I'm one of the founders at this wonderful organization. CTO is the closest title that would currently represent my current state at this multi-million dollar company.
I'll list some tech vomit of the major things I have a decent amount of experience in. However I would say by far my biggest strength is being able to pick-up anything new rapidly to almost an expert degree. Also, feel free to checkout my github :)
If you're interested in Tech, Dancing, or pretty much anything that's interesting, feel free to hit me up. I'm usually down for a drink/coffee or anything else that would pose as a good experience! :)
I receive a significant amount of emails, messages, smoke signals and otherwise about various opportunities. I do my best to be curious and provide responses where appropriate but there's only so much time in the day. Here are a list of common questions and answers which might help filter/limit waste in communication. These aren’t the only/most important things I’m looking for/value however they are the easiest to figure out before having more conversations.
My common Questions
1. What is the culture of the company? (I’m looking for concrete examples for the most part, not “They have a great culture”. Every company has a great culture for certain individuals but not for everyone.) If you don’t know that’s ok as well.
2. What is the salary range? (It doesn’t need to be specific and is obviously dependent on conversations but having the low and high band at least can help facilitate if it’s a good fit)
3. If the salary range is influenced by equity, what does it typically look like? (ie. What’s the current valuation range? What are the vesting schedules, etc.)
4. What is the work structure and flexibility of the group? (ie. Is the communication structured for partial/full remote situations, is being physically visible more prioritized over deliveries?)
My common Answers
1. I currently travel all over the world, work remote, on-site in various countries when needed or embedded in groups. I highly value flexibility therefore if the group doesn’t have that, it will need to be made up in the other parts of the group. (Exceptional compensation, group culture, technology, etc)
2. I’m open to C/Director level positions. However, I’m not well suited for manager positions unless it’s trying to change the structure of the group to be self directed.
3. I’ve worked in many other areas that aren’t listed in my linked-in. Feel free to ask me about them.
4. I’m willing to give intros into my network for possible individuals that are a good fit for the opportunity - Please look for specific individuals in my network.
5. If you ask me about providing a resume, I'll usually refer you to my linked-in. You can easily export it as a PDF if you need a physical copy. Ask me if you don't know how. ;)
6. I can legally work in the US and in the EU without a visa.